● Hardened and precision ground guide-ways are Turcite-B coated. Extra wide box ways design increase contact surface area for higher stability, faster positioning and heavier cutting.
● The multi-speed spindle adopts top quality German-built Z.F. dual section gear box. Fully sealed immersion type lubrication with oil chiller circulates coolant and keeps the machine running cool even at 10,000 rpm. (Optional: KMV-8VC).
● The spindle runs on high precision taper roller bearings which allow for any type of heavy duty cutting without vibration.
● The Z axis is balanced with Nitrogen in conjunction with pneumatic Nitrogen cushioning of the headstock for automatic balancing during vertical motion. Perfectly level and smooth action eradicates vibration. (Optional: KMV-8VC)
● Lubricant is pressure fed at a volumetric ratio for even distribution at all critical points for optimal lubrication.
● All three axes employ C3 grade high precision ball screws, each with dual pretension nuts and internal cooling ducts with preloaded support at both ends.
● The spindle and ball screws at all three axes are cooled by re-circulated oil which passes through an oil chiller, dispelling heat deformation (optional: KMV-8VC).
● The disc type system is fast and compact. Arm movement is smooth with excellent repeatability. Tool change time is 2.5 seconds (BT40).
● Compatible with a variety of CNC control systems including Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Siemens, Heidenhain or Italian Selca.
● Sizes available from 820 × 600× 600mm to 1600 × 815 × 815mm ( X × Y × Z ).