● The working table executes only longitudinal movements. Double V guide-ways are laminated with Turcite-B hand scraped to obtain smooth stick-slip free movements.
● The column carries out only crossfeed movements. The column slide is guided by Precision roller linear guides, with C3 grade high precision ball-screws and driven by servo motor.
● The spindle housing carries out only vertical movements. The Y-axis is also guided by Precision roller linear guides, with C3 grade high precision ball-screws and driven by servo motor.
● The flanged cartridge type spindle is supported by 3 pairs of super precision angular contact ball bearings, preloaded and select-fitted into spindle cartridge. The dresser is mounted on right side of table. Auto surface grinding cycles and dressing cycles with compensation are standard.
● The automatic re-circulating lubrication system supplies lubricant to all of the guide ways and lead screws as the machine operates.
● The external independent hydraulic tank is located outside the machine to be easily accessible for maintenance. Driven by the proportional valve hydraulic system for easy speed adjustment in a range of 2~30meter/min for most surface grinding applications
● The oil cooler unit is standard for hydraulic system to prevent the temperature rise, and thermal deformation can be reduced to minimum.
● An independent control box with an ergonomically designed panel offers a comfortable and convenient operation environment.
● Modern 10.4” color LCD touch screen panel, simply touch the screen to set the grinding variables.
● Manual Pulse Generator (MPG) is also provided for user’s convenience for both down feed and cross feed.
● Sizes available from ( 500~800 )mm by ( 1000~2000)mm.