● Three axes automatic grinder with small footprint.
● Castings are made of high quality ribbed cast iron.
● The elevation guide ways (Y axis) are hardened and ground.
● The spindle is supported by P4 preloaded super precision angular contact ball bearings to guarantee a maximum 2 micron run out.
● Hydraulic system with a specially designed valve enables smooth table reversing with a 30meter/min table speed.
● Separate hydraulic unit and cooling device prevent temperature rise of hydraulic oil and permits easy maintenance.
● Standard hydraulic over-head wheel dresser.
● Automatic lubricating system to ensure smooth and long lasting operation in all 3-axes.
● Mitsubishi PLC will provide years of reliable and trouble-free operation.
● Modern 6- inch color LCD touch screen panel, simply touch the screen to set the grinding variables.
● Down feed mechanism is driven by an AC servomotor with grade C5 precision ball-screw, with minimum 0.001mm increment capacity.
● Manual Pulse Generator (MPG) is also provided for user’s convenience.
● The crossfeed travel is set by the push-button on the console; different crossfeed increments can be set for both rough and finish grinding.
● The control system will store the last grinding cycle in memory. Simply press the cycle start button to repeat the previous operation.
● Control also available in two axes.
● Sizes available from ( 250~400 )mm by ( 500~800 )mm.